
MJ opening Titi Millie's gift

MJ opening a gift from the Maddisons


MJ playing with the Maddisons' gift

Mj posing in front of his stocking his Abuela got for him (see Ma, it was put back up after everyone left the house!)

MJ and his buddy Noah and Noah's wonderful and great mommy Larissa


MJ posing with Titi Millie gift

MJ opening Titi Taki and Tio Troy's gifts

MJ trying on his new sleeper

MJ opening his gift from Titi Taki (which was placed in a USPS box even though it wasn't mailed! HA! :-)

MJ trying to show off his walking skills since Noah had the low crawl on lock!

Titi Shonda & Titi Leslie

Me opening my gift from Titi Evelyn! (Thanks T, I wore mine yesterday. How did you know I needed SOCKS!)

Anthony opening his gift from Titi Evelyn, BLACK SOCKS!

MJ opening his gift from Titi Evelyn, a new towel and what do you know, BABY SOCKS! (He really needed them too! I dont care who it is, how old, you always need SOCKS!)

MJ opening Nana's gift!

No comments:
Post a Comment