MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

MJ says MAMA first!!!



So, its true. I promise. I have witnesses. On Friday when Troy picked us up from the airport, I put MJ in the backseat of the pickup (remember we were in TEXAS where it seems EVERYONE drives a pickup!) so because the baby was asleep, I got in the front seat. Well, MJ woke up and when he didn't see me he said, "MAMA!" Troy said, "Did he just say MAMA? Is it me or is your kid talking already!" I was overjoyed. When I called my hubby all excited, he confessed that the baby had said MAMA before but that he didn't tell me hoping MJ would say DADA too! What a HATER!!! Anyhoo, my baby officially said Momma on Friday December 14th!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amber's Mom (Jessica)December 18, 2007 at 10:04 PM

    AWWWW Sharese, he's so cute!!! We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off let me weigh in since I don't have an admin account and can't post whatever I want! He has never said momma asking for her, he just moves his lips and makes sounds in between drooling and it sounded like a momma. Second he said "I love you" to me like 3 months ago and I HAVE WITNESSES TOO! So like Sharese keeps saying, If I wasn't there, it didn't happen!!

    ReplyDelete