


Friday MJ and I traveled to Houston Texas for my best friend's graduation (oh yeah, she also happens to be my sister's sister-in-law). We had a great time in the H-town chillin out with the Maddisons, Titi Shonda, Tio Aziz, Titi Taki and soon to be Tio Troy.
As for the little one, he did pretty ok for his first plane ride. I was nervous at first because Anthony didn't go with us and I didn't know if I could handle the little one on the plane by myself but like all things so far, we did pretty ok together. He was a little fussy so I got up and walked him around. He made friends with all the plane patrons and it was cool after that. On the ride home, he slept the entire way both flights.
OH MY LORD..I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S WEARING A TIE...LOL HE LOOOOOOKS SO HANDSOME..COME WE HAVE TO ADMIT HE LOOKS LIKE DADDY WHEN DAD WEARS A TIE.. NOW HE'S REALLY IN TROUBLE WHEN I SEE HIM...LOVE THE PICS..THE WHOLE FAMILY LOOKS GREAT..
ReplyDelete