




We had such a good time the day MJ was dedicated! What more can I say. Reverend Jesse Lyons of Mt. Calvary Baptist Church performed the ceremony and he was very amusing the entire service. First, he started his sermon off with a story about a women who stabbed her husband because he opened his Christmas gift early! (yes, very random). Then there was the joint choir consisting of 4 people who sang 8 hymns! (yes, a hot mess). Then let's talk about as Macho (MJ's Padrino/Godfather) walked up to the front Pastor Lyons said, "Who is this big guy. Is he the Godfather or bodyguard?" Don't worry video footage soon come!!!





Now that was one service I would have loved to see. 4 people in the combined choir? Where did you christen that baby??? Durham? LOL. Love you Reecy. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteGirl that is the funniest thing that I have ever heard! I can just see ur face.( asking urself what in the world is this). Is this the church at the end of Roman Ave. If so girl I know that church and from time to time things do get a little crazy up in there!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I will be looking forward to the video. You are a mess. I cant wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Rachel