MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

MJ starring as Rudolph (and other good photos!)


MJ the baby Reyes, has a little button nose and if you ever saw him, you would even say his smile glows, all of the other Reyes, like to make him laugh and play, MJ the baby Reyes, brings the big smile to my day!!!! (HAHAHA, it was the best rendition I could come up with on the spot!)
MJ, "Mommy I don't want to go to sleep. I know its 11pm but I want to stay up a little longer and play!"
MJ, "mommy get me out of here!!! Daddy makes me sleep in this pack and play because he wants me out of your bed but I need some company! Do you think you can fit in here with me. Come on, try it. I'll give you some of my blankey!!!"

MJ, "Look Dog, why are you yelling at me!?? You keep shouting these ABC's at me, talking bout Red, Yellow and Blue. What are you talking about? Huh? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME???!!!??!?!??"

MJ, "Oh, Hi Ma. I guess you heard all that huh? Well, the Dog started with me first. Look at him laughing at me because I am getting in trouble!"

2 comments:

  1. HUM, as I read your captions, I'm starting to worry about you. LOL. Sounds like you have too many voices in your head and you're putting it out like MJ's talking! HUM! Either way, it's pretty funny! Keep up the multiple personalities! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE IT...YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO MUCH FUN WHEN IT COME TO THESE PRECIOUS MOMENTS, YES WE TEND TO LOSE IT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE WHEN WE LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL FACE, THE LOVE YOU FEEL. AND HOW FAST HE IS GROWING..KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB...I LOOOOK FORWARD TO THE PICS. THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE..RATHER LAUGH..LOVE YOU GUYS..

    ReplyDelete