MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

MJ & Amaya's Adventures!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Amaya's 2 Month Check Up!

Yesterday Amaya went to the doctor's office for her 2 month check up. In addition to checking her weight and height, baby girl got three shots! When MJ saw the band aids on her leg this morning, he questioned me very sternly, "Mommy, how did the baby get boo-boos??" I told him she had to get shots at the doctor's office, he said, "Aww poor baby!" then kissed her boo-boos! I love the protectiveness that his daddy has instilled in him. So baby girl weighs 11.52 lbs and is 23 inches long. According to her doctor, she is in the 80% percentile for height and close to the 80% percentile for weight. She estimates that Amaya might end up close to 5'10! Can you imagine, MJ at 6'6, Amaya at 5'10 and me at 5'3.5?? I am going to have to make them sit down just to discipline them!!




( I "pinked" out her va-jj because I didn't want her daddy to get mad! He's already talking about ordering her a chastity belt! Plus there are sickos out here in this world.)

No comments:

Post a Comment