(with his hat to the back he takes on a hard demeanor! He really to thug it out at times. Its cute though, he puts his hat to back because MJ wants to be like his daddy!)I could write a book about some of the stuff that comes out of my son's mouth at 2! It's to be expected though look at how his parents are..you know those slick talking NYers! ;-)
Anyhoo, here are some of the latest MJisms:
Last week I was hitting some steak with a pot to tenderize the meat (I know its a tad bit ghetto but sometimes you got to do what you got to do!) and MJ asked me what I was doing. I told him I was hitting the meat he responds, "Mommy I beat meat too!" LMAO. All Mario and I could do was look at each other and fall out. I replied, "I'm sure you will boo boo but not now, please not now!" I was just hoping and praying that when he started daycare this week he wouldn't go tell the teacher or students that he beats meat!
The other day, MJ was in the kitchen and had his clothes on (and most of you know this boy HATES wearing clothes.) He says to me (as he is lifting his shirt), "Mommy you want to see my body?" To which I responded, "NO." He said, "You sure???" As he turned his head to the side. What a hot mess. Mind you he stripes when he sees pretty girls and then asked them what they think of his body! Can you tell he is the son of a man who once asked his mother at the age of three, "Mommy what's sex??" If you know my MIL you KNOW she didn't know what to say and was slightly embarrassed so she told him, "Papi its fruit loops!!" LMAO! I still love that story.
Today when he was having a really hard time because I was leaving him at daycare he says, where is Daddy?" I told him Daddy was at work he says, "Well then I will go to work with daddy!!" Poor baby!! After I finish this post I am going to call and check on him!
More MJisms to come....
Getting ready this morning to head to daycare. His teacher asked me yesterday if we were from NY. She said MJ has a NY swagger! LOL. Maybe its the fitted or the fact that he tried to debo all the toys on the playground! LOL.

Yesterday on his way to school
No comments:
Post a Comment