(MJ on his way to daycare on one of those cold cold days!)So this post could really be a "MJism" post. The other day, we were sitting downstairs and MJ said something about a baby momma so Anthony said, "You have a baby momma?" MJ, "Yeah." Anthony, "Who's your baby momma?" MJ says, "uhmmm....Dora!" We fell out. Next I expected him to say that Diego was his son!
On another note, I go to pick him up from daycare last week and his teacher introduced me to MJ's "girlfriend." I said, "I am the only women in his life so I'm sorry but he doesn't have a girlfriend!" The little girl, who is a year older than him, is cute but I am not ready for this play girlfriend/boyfriend stuff. SO I was told that MJ and his "girlfriend" were holding hands all day but when she instructed him to play on the jungle gym although he wanted to go down the slide, their relationship fell apart! LOL! He wagged that finger at her and told her to leave him alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment